It was a productive Sunday. I finished two long pending personal tasks. One is to plot for a novelette and another to write a short story.
- I did both workout sessions today. It was necessary after eating so much of garlic butter prawn curry yesterday.
- As I had mentioned in yesterday’s blog, I had set aside the remaining garlic butter prawn curry for today and I ate the same. Then sabudana chiwda with curd for lunch.
- I need to make time for reading the book. I have lost track again.
- But I wrote today, a short story called ‘Senses In, Senses Out.’ Trying to find a better title for it.
- Movie of the day was Fantastic Mr. Fox, based on Roald Dahl’s book with the same name. It was an okay movie. Kinda bored me in between.
- Tea of the day was Turmeric Spiced Herbal tea by Vahdam Teas.