So, here we are facing the extended lockdown. Therefore, we have surpassed 21 days and experiencing 22nd day.
- I did two workout sessions today.
- I prepared egg rice today. A simple dish. My mom taught me this. And everyone who has had it has asked for a second serving without fail. Recipe is at the end of this post.
- I must say Lord Henry Wotton from the book The Picture of Dorian Gray is quite a rascal!
- Movie of the day was Passengers. Supposed to be a thriller, I guess, but it bored me.
- I finished the story I started yesterday. I call it “From Pan To Fire.”
- Tea of the day was green tea.
Recipe of egg rice: Cook white rice as much as you want. Grind green chillies with ginger and garlic. You can add coriander leaves if you like it. For me, it depends whether it is available in my kitchen or not. So, yes, just grind them. Heat refined sunflower oil in a pan. Once heated, just add the ground paste of green chillies-ginger-garlic-(coriander leaves) into the pan. Slightly saute it. Then crack raw eggs how many ever you want and add both white and yolk to the pan. Let them settle for a minute and then scramble them. Then add cooked white rice and salt as per your taste preference and give a stir. Egg rice will be ready to eat.