It was a bad day. One of the projects that I had proposed about six months back and was put on hold for me is given to someone else from our team without informing me. The confrontation with my manager didn’t go well. Still, I will tell you about my rest of the day.
- I took a day off today from the workout. Will start a new workout challenge tomorrow.
- I don’t know what to call this mushroom and olives curry, but it was edible. What if I can’t go to restaurant? I will prepare something restaurant style at home, though I don’t know what to call it!
- Lord Henry has finally met Dorian Gray.
- Movie of the day was Mars Needs Moms. A sentimental movie though funny.
- I wrote a short story today, Body and Soul, but not very happy with it.
- Tea of the day was Samahan.
Recipe: Slice an onion and saute them in oil in a pan. Wash the mushrooms and remove the stalks. Slit green chillies as many as you want and add them to the pan. When the onions become translucent, add ginger-garlic paste to saute. To this add sliced mushrooms. While getting cooked, they will leave water and get cooked in it. Once the mushrooms are cooked, add soy sauce and salt and saute them. When everything is cooked further more, add sliced olives into them and give it a stir. Add vinegar on top of it. Then it can be eaten with rice.