I got a lot of work done today. Good for me. So, I will get to the point(s) straight.
- I did both workouts today.
- What the movie doesn’t show is Sidney too visits Guernsey. It is a delightful read, that chapter, and the reason why Sidney visits Juliet in Guernsey.
- Movie of the Day was Office Space. It makes me feel good that long back itself people had realized that the IT job is a pain in the ass.
- Today’s breakfast was ghee-smeared rotis with paneer burji. Recipe at the end of the blog. Lunch was ragi muddhe and bassaaru.
- Yes, I am writing, but I can’t talk about it.
- Tea of the day was something called Recover by Vahdam Teas. They kinda have turmeric into everything. When I drank Recover, I wanted to kill myself.
Recipe of paneer burji: Crumble the paneer, quantity how much ever you want. Heat refined sunflower oil in a pan. When the oil is heated, add cumin seeds. Then add ginger-garlic paste. Spread it across the pan. Add chopped onions and capsicum. Once the onions are fried, add garam masala and mix well. Once you get the aroma of garam masala in oil, add chopped tomatoes and let it cook. Once the tomatoes are cooked well, add crumbled paneer into the pan and mix well. Add salt as per your taste preference. Let the paneer cook. Paneer will leave out water but let it cook in there. Once dry enough as per your preference, just eat it.