Argh! The day was slow. Or it was slowed down by unnecessary calls. SLOW DOWN. SHUTDOWN. LOCKDOWN! Okay. I will try to get ore work done tomorrow. Since, it is a Sunday, can concentrate only on personal work. But on this slow day too, I could stick to my plan. Buhuhahaha!
- Today was a rest day for arms. Therefore, it was only abs workout. But, it felt awesome!
- I have finally reached the island of Guernsey with Juliet. Hopefully, I will finish the book tomorrow.
- Movie of the day was Lego Batman the Movie: DC Superheroes Unite. Joker is exceptional as a Lego toy too, just as much as Batman is. But Superman is made to act a bit silly. Ah, what do I know? It was a good one-time watch. All cutie pies!
- Today, I had prepared roti smeared with ghee with sprouted green gram palya for breakfast. Since it is one of my favourite combinations, I prepared it more and ate the same for lunch too. Dinner was milky milky! Simple recipe of green gram palya is at the end of this blog post.
- I will write something else apart from the blog too! Wait and watch!
About the tea, as I write this blog, I have already had one huge glass of chamomile tea and sipping on one more. This one is always never enough. Soothing… And it has some tiny pieces of orange peel for the pleasant aroma.
Here’s how sprouted green gram palya is prepared. If you want to prepare sprouted green gram palya day after tomorrow, you need to soak green gram as much as you want tonight. Next morning, strain the soaked green gram to drain the water, transfer to a new container and cover it with a clean dry cloth. On the day of cooking, pressure cook the sprouted green gram. Peel as many garlic cloves as you need as per your taste preference and mash them individually with the flat side of the knife. Then chop some green chillies as much as you prefer. Heat oil , quantity enough to keep the sprouted green gram bit moist, in a pan. Once heated, add mustard seeds, one tablespoon or so, into the oil. As soon as they start sputtering, add garlic and green chillies. When you see garlic cloves turning even slightly brown, transfer all the cooked sprouted green gram to the pan, add salt as per your taste preference and stir well. Close the pan with lid and let it cook some more so the flavours of each ingredients get mixed with each other. Once ready, turn of the stove and eat the sprouted green gram palya with rotis. You can eat it with rice and sambar too.